HOW TO ALLOW OPTION OF WORKING OUT OF OFFICE
- Log on as administrator.
- Select Settings from the black ribbon.
- Select Offices from the green ribbon.
- Select the TIME OFF button for the relevant office.
- Go to the Time off Request & Rostering Request Types section.
- Select the ADD button.
- Give an appropriate name, example “Out of Office”.
- Tick the working out of office box.
- Click submit.
- Now any employee (who is part of that office) can select this option when looking to work from home.
- These days requested will NOT be taken from their annual leave.
- You will be able see their request in Who’s Off. (Sean on Monday 29th)
Share this Post