How to add in new leave types.
- Log on as admin.
- Select Settings from the black ribbon.
- Select Offices from the green ribbon.
- Select the TIME OFF button for the office you wish to add the dental leave for.
- Scroll to the Time Off Request & Rostering Request Types section.
- Select Add.
- Complete the details required for the new leave type. (Compassionate leave etc..)
- This leave type can now be see in the Time Off Request & Rostering Request Types section.
- This leave type can now be selected by employees in this office.
Note Dental visit can be selected from the drop down list.
- A request from Alan for a half day was submitted by the Administrator.
- The Who’s off calendar shows the half days absence.
- Alan can also request this holiday himself when logged on.
- His request would go to his time off approver (Carmel) for acceptance or rejection.
- Carmel accepts the request, checks who’s off and the half day is displayed.
How to add in new leave types was last modified: February 23rd, 2017 by
Share this Post