How to change role from employee to Manager
Example: James Janson existing employee.
- Log as administrator
- Select Directory from the black ribbon.
- Select the View button for the employee you wish to update.
(James Janson for our example.
James is currently a regular employee)
- Update the “This User is” filed to Manager for James.
- Click submit, and James record is updated.
- James can be selected for the 4 different roles that managers can be assigned to.
“Reports to” field on Summary tab on the green ribbon.
“Holidays approved by” on the Settings tab on the green ribbon.
“Timesheets approved by” on the Settings tab on the green ribbon.
“CPD Validated by” on the Settings tab on the green ribbon.
- Alan Arrow in an employee, and I can assign James as his holiday approver, see in the included screen shot.
Share this Post