Steps to find associations before terminating an employee.
- Log on as admin
- Select Reports from the black ribbon.
- Select Employees from the green ribbon.
- Select Downloads from the left section.
- Select the button for the Download Directory Export row.
- Open the downloaded spreadsheet.
- Enable editing for ease of use.
- Search on “employee’s name you wish to delete”.
- Check for and REMOVE any associations for the 4 following fields.
How to check for associations before terminating an employee was last modified: February 23rd, 2017 by
Share this Post