How to check for submitted timesheets as a Manager
- Manager logs on.
- Selects Time On from the black ribbon.
- Select Awaiting from the green ribbon.
- This pages lists all of your employees who has submitted timesheets for your approval.
- You can use the view button to confirm the times entered for that week.
- You have two options available for that week’s timesheet for that employee, you can Approve or Reject.
- IF you Approve the timesheet it is saved and the employee can no longer access it.
- IF you reject it, they will be notified by email and will be able to edit the times and resubmit it for your approval.
- As Manager you can look at timesheets that your employees have submitted already and you have accepted in the Archive TAB.
- As Manager you can look at timesheets that your employees have saved, but NOT submitted yet (Unsubmitted TAB)
- You can also look at timesheets your employee has not entered any date for yet (Not save, or submitted) in the My Time On TAB.
How to check for submitted timesheets as a manager was last modified: February 23rd, 2017 by
Share this Post