Create a CPD item – mandatory – with date reminder.
- Log on as admin.
- Select CPD from the black ribbon.
- Select Manage CPD from the green ribbon.
- Select Add to create a new CPD item.
- Add name, description, when the reminder is to be sent, and a document if relevant.
- Click submit.
- The new CPD item is listed in the Manage CPD section.
- Select Assign to assign this item to all employees who require clearance.
- If you wish to assign it to all employees, selected employees in the first drop down box, than highlight all employees in the second box, click assign.
- Enter a date from when you wish to have all certificates completed and select Mandatory for the new CPD item.
- The item now appear on “My CPD” for all employees you assigned it to.
- So for employee Frances, when she logs in she would see the following.
- Frances attaches her certificate “Add cert” and notes its expiry date as 01/01/2017.
- The CPD item is now listed for Frances and an expiry date.
- In this example I set the reminder as two weeks (step 5) so two weeks before Jan 1st Frances will be emailed.
Share this Post