Create a CPD item – NON mandatory
- Log on as admin. (or manager with CPD permissions turned on)
Alan is our example –is a Manager with permission turned on for entire office.
- Select CPD from the black ribbon.
- Select Manage CPD from the green ribbon.
- Select Add to create a new CPD item.
- Add name, description, a date if required and a document if relevant.
In my example – no date or document is included.
CPD task – was a 2 hour chat about MINDFULLNESS
- Click submit.
- The new CPD item is listed in the Manage CPD section, with other CPD items.
- Select Assign to assign this item to the relevant employees. (David and Simone in our example)
- Add a date (31st of May in our example) and select Non Mandatory.
- The item now appear on “My CPD” for the selected employees you assigned it to.
- So for employee Simone Rally, when she logs in she would see the following.
- Simone can attach a “Certificate” – any word document… like I used here.
- “Add cert” and note no expiry date.
- The CPD item is now listed for Simone as complete.
Share this Post