HOW TO CREATE A MANDATORY HOLIDAY
- Log on as administrator.
- Select Settings from the black ribbon.
- Select Offices from the green ribbon. (Example office : Ireland)
- Select the TIME OFF button for the relevant office.
- Go to the Time off section.
- Select the ADD button.
- Give an appropriate name, example “Christmas Holidays”
- Put in the appropriate date (28/12/2016 in this occasion).
- Select the tick box, so this day WILL be deducted from your employees Annual leave allowance.
- Click submit.
- Repeat steps 6 to 10 for any other mandatory office days.
(29th and 30th of December in our example.)
- Note if you have more than one office, you will need to create the holidays in each office.
- Select Time Off from the black ribbon.
- Select Who’s Off from the green ribbon.
- Select the appropriate office from the drop down box as appropriate. (Ireland in our example)
- Select December and confirm the week is marked in Blue as Annual Leave.
- Note if you change the drop down box to all Offices, you will see the Office Holiday is only marked for employees in the “Ireland” office and “Cork” office as I set up holidays for that office also.
The “Ireland” office gives their employees one extra day – usually Christmas Eve.
Given as 23/12/2016 for this example.
This day is created as in steps 2 to 10 above, but leaving the tick box unticked.
So the day off is NOT taken from employees Annual Leave.
It is displayed in green on Who’s off.
Share this Post