How to create a new Manager
Example: Peter Potts started 14/03/2012 with 22 days Annual leave.
- Log as administrator
- Select Directory from the black ribbon.
- Select the ADD Employee button to create a new employee record.
- Note the pages opens for initial employee details (will become Summary tab after employee is created)
Note all fields that are marked as * are essential.
A unique email address for each employee is always required.
- Fill in the details for Peter.
- Click submit, and Peter’s record is created.
- The tabs appear and all other relevant information can be recorded.
Such as employment type under Terms of Employment tab.
Holiday approver under Settings tab. Etc…
- Peter an also be selected now for the 4 different roles that managers can be assigned to.
“Reports to” field on Summary tab on the green ribbon.
“Holidays approved by” on the Settings tab on the green ribbon.
“Timesheets approved by” on the Settings tab on the green ribbon.
“CPD Validated by” on the Settings tab on the green ribbon.
Share this Post