HOW TO CREATE A TRAINING DAY
- Log on as administrator.
- Select Settings from the black ribbon.
- Select Offices from the green ribbon.
- Select the TIME OFF button for the relevant office.
- Go to the Time off section.
- Select the ADD button.
- Give an appropriate name, example “Training 2016”
- Put in the appropriate date (20/06/2016 in this occasion).
- Leave the tick box unselected, so this day will NOT be deducted from your employees Annual leave allowance.
- Click submit.
- You can see the new day listed. (Settings – offices – time off for CORK)
- Note if you have more than one office, you will need to create the holidays in each office.
- Select Time Off from the black ribbon.
- Select Who’s Off from the green ribbon.
- Select the appropriate office from the drop down box as appropriate. (Cork in our example)
- Select June and confirm the day is marked in light green as an Office Holiday.
- Note if you change the drop down box to all Offices, you will see the Office Holiday is only marked for Cork employees.
- This day is assigned as a “Holiday” but is a training day in reality.
- It will NOT be deducted from Annual Leave as per step 9.
How to create a training day was last modified: February 23rd, 2017 by
Share this Post