HOW TO CREATE AND ASSIGN PROJECTS
- Log on as administrator.
- Select Time On from the black ribbon.
- Select Projects from the green ribbon.
- Select the Add button to add a new Project.
- In our example, we are going to create a new project called “On call – work weekend”.
- Select the Save Changes button to create this new project.
- Note the new project is now listed under projects.
- Select the Assign button to assign this project type to a different office, department or employee as suits the project.
In this example I choose 4 different employees
- Select Add to assign this project to the 4 selected employees.
- You can see what employees are assigned to a project by clicking the assign button again and see all those currently listed with this project.
- Note when Elizabeth Byrt logs on and select time on – she can see the new project is listed for her.
Share this Post