HOW TO TERMINATE AN EMPLOYEE
- Log on as administrator.
- Select Directory from the black ribbon.
- In our example, I selected the Australian office and can see two employees listed.
- Select View for the chosen employee (Paul Poland for our example)
- Select Terms of Employment from the green ribbon.
- You can list the end date for employment of Paul and click Submit
–this will force Paul’s status to terminated on that date.
- Or you terminate the employee directly by going to Settings on the green tab.
- Scroll to the Account section.
- Select terminated for the Account status field.
- Click Submit.
- Paul is no longer listed for the Australian office.
- Select Terminated as a filter status and he is listed.
If the employee was a manager or an Administrator you will have to remove all associations before you will be allowed terminate their employment.
There is a further document on how to check for and remove associations available, please request this document if you require it.
Share this Post