HOW SICK LEAVE IS DISPLAYED
- Log on as administrator (Carmel Contract in this example).
- Select Time Off from the black ribbon.
- Select Who’s off from the green ribbon.
- Change drop down to office of choice. (Ireland in our example)
- Note that Alan has one recorded sick day for this month.
- If Alan logs on himself, he can see his own sick day.
- If his colleague Liz logs on, (they work in the same office), she sees the sick day (6th of July) as time approved.
- We are adding three managers to this office.
- Manager one, with no permissions, Mark ManagerNO_P.
- Mark logs on looks at Who’s off and sick leave is displayed as approved leave.
- Manager two, with permissions for his subordinates only Noel Manager With_P_subonly.
- We have created a new employee Sheila Sugre, she reports to Noel.
- Noel will be able to see her sick record from last Friday.
- Existing employee Liz tester, reports to someone else but has Noel as her “time off” approver.
- Noel can NOT see her sick record for today 18/07/2016.
- Manager three, with permissions for the entire offices is Owen Manager_withP_office.
- When Owen logs on and looks at who’s off, he can see ALL sick records in his own office. (including sick record for Alan, whom he reports to).
- If he looks at who’s off for a different office, he has no view of sick leave records.
How sick leave is displayed was last modified: February 23rd, 2017 by
Share this Post