HR Legislation Updates 2024
In our January webinar, we were delighted to kick off the new year with our guest Joe Thompson, HR Consultant with Insight HR.
New Upcoming Changes to Irish Employment Law
Joe ran us through the latest changes to employment law in Irish legislation due to take effect in Ireland in 2024. These changes aim to enhance working conditions, promote work-life balance, and provide greater support for employees.
What we covered:
- Increased National Minimum Wage
- Extended Paid Sick Leave
- Expanded Paid Domestic Violence Leave
- Enhanced Parents Leave Benefits
- Strengthened Collective Redundancy Provisions
- Introduction of Auto-Enrollment Pension Scheme
- Potential Implementation of Living Wage
- Increase of Cost of Business Grant
- Codes of Practice on Flexible and Remote Working
Enquire about using HRLocker in your organisation in 2024
Book a Demo