HRLocker Terms and Conditions of Use
Last amended May 18th 2018
- Definitions: The following terms have the following meanings:-
- “Fee”, the agreed fee payment to be paid by the Customer to HR Interventions Ltd. T/A HRLocker for the Service provided
- “Period”, the period of time for which HR Interventions Ltd. T/A HRLocker provides the Service to the Customer as specified out in these Terms and Conditions of Use, or any individual contract in place.
- “Service”, the service to be provided to the Customer by HR Interventions Ltd. T/A HRLocker to utilise the HRLocker Application system and relevant information input by the customer and to support the system to do same over the agreed period in the contract.
- HR Interventions Ltd. T/A HRLocker (Irish Company Number 388043).
- Provision and update of information
- HRLocker shall provide the Customer with helpdesk, email and telephone support for the purpose of delivering the Service as specified in the contract form or on the HRLocker Application terms and conditions.
- The Customer shall provide information and facts on the Application regarding the Customer’s and employees information, as the customer feels fit. The Customer shall be responsible for all such information placed by their employees and themselves on the HRLocker Application. The customer shall indemnify HRLocker at all times for any loss, expense or damage incurred as a result of the Customer’s actions or omissions in connection with its use of the service, information placed by the Customer on the HRLocker Application, the use that it makes of user information provided through the Application or otherwise in connection with this agreement.
- The Customer shall ensure that access to the Customer’s HRLocker Application username and password is limited to authorised personnel and accepts that it is fully responsible for all and any access by any persons whatsoever.
- The Customer shall notify HRLocker promptly if the Customer becomes aware of any unauthorised access to, use or copying of any part of the data held within the Application.
- Where a link is provided to the Customer’s website or any other external website or link, HRLocker is not responsible for the content of the Customer’s website or any other website or link. The Customer is solely responsible for the information placed on the Application themselves.
- Fees and Payment Terms
Unless otherwise stated on any seperate contract, all fees shall be payable by the Customer to HRLocker within 14 days of the date of the invoice raised by HRLocker and are non-refundable.
Should the Customer wish to cancel the Service provided under the Contract at any time during the Period, no part of the Fee is refundable to the Customer. If you are paying by Direct Debit/Standing Order or Credit Card Direct Debit 30 days notice is required.
All Fees quoted for Service by HRLocker are valid for one month only from the date of the quote having been given to the Customer. The Fee is only valid for the subscription term. Any subsequent agreement entered into between the Customer and HRLocker must be negotiated separately and therefore a different fee may apply.
If HRLocker does not receive payment by the due date, HRLocker shall be entitled (without prejudice to any other remedies) to charge interest on all sums outstanding after the due date on a daily basis at the rate of 4% above the agreed rate.
The Customer shall be liable for any legal or other costs incurred by HRLocker in pursuing any outstanding Fees or interest on late payment of Fees of the Customer.
If the Fee has not been received within thirty days following the commencement of the Period, HRLocker may cease the Service provided to the Customer as specified in the latest version of these terms and conditions as published on the hrlocker.com website and/or subdomains or HRLocker Application at any time.
- Service Updates and Purpose of Service
HRLocker shall be entitled to make changes to the presentation, layout and functionality of Application at any time.
HRLocker shall be entitled to change the prices or products listed on the hrlocker.com website and/or subdomains or HRLocker Application at any time.
HRLocker shall be entitled to amend these Terms and Conditions of service at any time. Changes to these shall be listed – with the most recent amendment date listed – on the hrlocker.com website and/or subdomains or the HRLocker Application at any time.
HRLocker shall be entitled to use the Customer’s logo and any other necessary intellectual property of the Customer in so far as the use thereof is required by HRLocker to provide the Service for the Customer.
HRLocker provides the Service to enable the Customer to manage employee’s data and working arrangements.
If there is a conflict between any separate contract and these Terms and Conditions of Use, then that separate contract prevails.
This Agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
For more information about HRLocker or HRLocker’s privacy practices, please contact us at any time.
You can also write to us at:
Republic of Ireland.
Share this Post