How to manage your employee lifecycle using HRLocker
What’s the webinar about?
In this months webinar, we are covering every stage of the employee lifecycle through our all in one, cloud-based system HRLocker.
The employee lifecycle is a framework that HR use to help employees progress during their time with an organisation. It’s an excellent way for employees to engage with their employers at different points in their careers. It typically has 6 steps, recruitment & onboarding, training & development, performance management and offboarding or separation.
This live webinar will show you how HRLocker can help you manage the entire employee lifecycle in your organisation, and enable you to focus on the things that matter most, your people.
Topics the webinar will cover:
- Recruitment & Onboarding– Post to jobs boards and manage candidates and interviews. Onboard your new people immediately into the employee database and automate document and policy signatures.
- HR Essentials – Annual leave, sick leave, timesheets and clock in/out – free up some time and automate these tasks.
- Manage employee records, salaries and bonuses, terms of employment, pensions, and personal information.
- Training & Development – Enhance employee skills and proficiency throughout their career within your organisation.
- Performance Management & NPS – Manage appraisals, continuous engagement & feedback from everyone in the organisation.
- Offboarding– The final stage of the employee lifecycle, managing your offboarding process.