Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Definitions: The following terms have the following meanings:-
• “Fee”, the agreed fee payment to be paid by the Customer to HR Interventions Ltd trading as HRLocker for the Service as set out in the Contract Form or on the website terms and conditions.
• “Period”, the period of time for which HR Interventions Ltd trading as HRLocker provides the Service to the Customer as specified in the Contract Form or terms and conditions as per the HRLocker .com website.
• “Service”, the service to be provided to the Customer by HR Interventions Ltd trading as HRLocker to utilize HR Locker the HR Platform and relevant information input by the customer and to support the system to do same over the agreed period in the contract.
• HR Interventions Ltd trading as HRLocker (Irish Company Number 388043).
2. Provision and update of information
• HR Interventions Ltd trading as HRLocker shall provide the Customer with helpdesk, email and telephone support for the purpose of delivering the Service as specified in the contract form or on the www.hrlocker.com websites terms and conditions.
• The Customer shall provide information and facts on the hrlocker.com website regarding the Customer’s and employees information, as the customer feels fit. The Customer shall be responsible for all such information placed by their employees and themselves on the hrlocker.com website. The customer shall indemnify HR Interventions Ltd trading as HRLocker at all times for any loss, expense or damage incurred as a result of the Customer’s actions or omissions in connection with its use of hrlocker.com website, information placed by the Customer on the hrlocker.com website, the use that it makes of user information provided through the hrlocker.com website or otherwise in connection with this agreement.
• The Customer shall ensure that access to the Customer’s hrlocker.com username and password is limited to authorised personnel and accepts that it is fully responsible for all and any access by any persons whatsoever.
• The Customer shall notify HR Interventions Ltd trading as HRLocker promptly if the Customer becomes aware of any unauthorised access to, use or copying of any part of hrlocker.com
• Where a link is provided to the Customer’s website or any other external website or link, HR Interventions Ltd trading as HRLocker is not responsible for the content of the Customer’s website or any other website or link. The Customer is solely responsible for the information placed on the hrlocker.com website by themselves.
3. Unless otherwise stated on the Contract, all Fees shall be payable by the Customer to HR Interventions Ltd trading as HRLocker within 14 days of the date of the invoice raised by HR Interventions Ltd trading as HRLocker and are non-refundable.
4. Should the Customer wish to cancel the Service provided under the Contract at any time during the Period, no part of the Fee is refundable to the Customer. If you are paying by Direct Debit/Standing Order or Credit Card Direct Debit 30 days notice is required.
5. All Fees quoted for Service by HR Interventions Ltd trading as HRLocker are valid for one month only from the date of the quote having been given to the Customer. The Fee is only valid for the Contract. Any subsequent agreement entered into between the Customer and HR Interventions Ltd trading as HRLocker must be negotiated separately and therefore a different fee may apply.
6. If HR Interventions Ltd trading as HRLocker does not receive payment by the due date, HR Interventions Ltd trading as HRLocker shall be entitled (without prejudice to any other remedies) to charge interest on all sums outstanding after the due date on a daily basis at the rate of 4% above the agreed rate.
7. The Customer shall be liable for any legal or other costs incurred by HR Interventions Ltd trading as HRLocker in pursuing any outstanding Fees or interest on late payment of Fees of the Customer.
8. If the Fee has not been received within thirty days following the commencement of the Period, HR Interventions Ltd trading as HRLocker may cease the Service provided to the Customer under the contract and as specified in the terms and conditions on the www.hrlocker.com website.
9. HR Interventions Ltd trading as HRLocker shall be entitled to make changes to the presentation, layout and functionality of HRLocker.com website at any time.
10. HR Interventions Ltd trading as HRLocker shall be entitled to change the prices or products on the hrlocker.com website at any time.
11. HR Interventions Ltd trading as HRLocker shall be entitled to use the Customer’s logo and any other necessary intellectual property of the Customer in so far as the use thereof is required by HR Interventions to provide the Service for the Customer.
12. HR Interventions Ltd trading as HRLocker provides the Service to enable the Customer to manage employee’s data and working arrangements.
13. If there is a conflict between the Contract Form and these Terms and Conditions of Use, then the Contract Form prevails.
14. This Agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
For more information about HR Interventions Ltd trading as HRLocker’s or HR Interventions Ltd trading as HRLocker’s privacy practices, please contact us at any time.
You can also write to us at:
Co Clare,Republic of Ireland.
Read our blog about hr software systems or check out our Support Centre.
We build low cost hr software solutions, with powerful annual leave tracking, online timesheets, and employee record management.
We’re also developing a global directory of hr consultants which is in its early stages.
Share this Post