Preparing for the Digital Skills Revolution
Navigating the Top Skills in Demand for HR Success
In an era of rapid technological advancements and the rise of transformative technologies like AI, the digital skills landscape is evolving at an unprecedented pace.
We were delighted to have Barry Prost, Chair/Co-Founder of Rent a Recruiter and Markus Helfert, Professor in Digital Service Innovation at Maynooth University to chat about the ever-changing landscape and how companies can be best prepared to stay up to date.
The webinar covered:
- The top digital skills in high demand for 2023 and beyond
- How HR can stay ahead of the curve and adapt to the digital landscape
- Challenges and opportunities in acquiring and retaining talent with digital skills
- Ensuring organisations are equipped with the right talent for success
- Strategies and initiatives to foster a culture of continuous learning and upskilling
- Partnerships and collaborations with educational institutions and industry experts
- Long-term Implications and Predictions for the evolving digital skills landscape
Enquire about using HRLocker in your organisation in 2024
Book a Demo