Blueface is a rapidly expanding business both in Ireland and internationally. With its fast growth, they were facing difficulties managing its HR strategy.
“Disparate HR management processes were introduced across departments but it was becoming increasingly difficult to track business movements.”
They were looking to have global oversight of the organisation but were worried about the time that would take to implement an HR solution.
Blueface, a Comcast Business Company, is a leading global Unified Communications as a Service Provider (UCaaS) to carriers and businesses of any size, anywhere in the world.
Recognised by Gartner in their UCaaS Magic Quadrant, Blueface has built upon superlative voice foundations to develop a feature-rich, easily customised proprietary platform for businesses and carriers of any size.
HRLocker software ticked all the boxes that Blueface was looking for. Was a very user-friendly system with an easy and quick deployment. On top of that, they were very happy with HRLocker’s team and its customer support.
“It was clear that the HRLocker team were friendly and willing to go the extra mile, but more importantly they had the software to back that up.”
For a worldwide company like Blueface, it is extremely important to have a safe and compliant system where all the staff information is centralised.
Of all the features, the ability to have a view of who is out of office is fundamental when trying to schedule meetings with clients across the globe.
“Time Off requests can be submitted at any time, anywhere making it simple for both the employee and their manager.”
“Staff buy-in to rolling out HRLocker has been strong. Like Blueface’s unified phone system, HRLocker’s all-in-one strategic human resource management system is easy to use from the outset.
Finally, their support team are a testament to the power of strong HR, but the product is so user-friendly that we rarely need to contact them.”
If you run the Annual Leave Summary Report, this will show you the following data for your employees:
Some HR challenges with remote work include:
– Engaging employees with the company culture and their colleagues
– Managing communication when people work in different time zones
– Tracking and evaluating employee performance without direct supervision or in-person interactions
– Managing compliance in line with laws and regulations across regions
– Ensuring remote employees follow best practices to protect sensitive company information
The best way to resolve these issues is by investing in a HR software like HRLocker that helps you with processes like leave management, performance management, recruitment and onboarding, training and development, and allocating TOIL.
Yes, HR is extremely important to remote working teams. Key HR responsibilities in a remote work environment include:
– Adapting policies and procedures to accommodate remote work
– Implementing remote-friendly recruitment, onboarding and training processes
– Providing support for mental health, wellness and work-life balance
– Ensuring clear communication channels
– Overseeing performance management and offering growth and development opportunities for remote employees
– Addressing legal and compliance issues specific to employees in different jurisdictions