HRLocker is a cloud-based, online People management / HR platform designed mainly with, but not exclusively for, progressive Tech, Professional Services, Construction and Not-for-Profit companies in mind.
Usually HRLocker customers are SMEs or small businesses, but several Enterprise-level clients also benefit from the efficient People Management automations that allow Users to focus on proactive HR functions, instead of otherwise intensive admin tasks.
HRLocker was built by HR professionals with the workforce of the future in mind.
The HRLocker Solution is active in over 40 countries with most customers located in Ireland and the UK.
The application will support multiple offices in multiple locations and meets Compliance in many jurisdictions.
People management & hiring made easy
HRLocker allows companies to manage annual leave, recruitment, training, working times, digitally signed documents and more!
With worldwide access, HRLocker makes HR easy, improves the productivity of your workforce and at pricing that scales with your business as headcount expands.
Why choose HRLocker?
- Easy, paperless and affordable.
- Flexible and scalable.
- Mobile optimised and available everywhere.
- Developed for progressive tech, professional services and Not for Profit businesses.
- Secure and simple to set up – you can be online within minutes.
- Available worldwide.
- Reduces administration time and expenses spent in managing employees.
- Designed for progressive growing companies who want to scale their business.
- HRLocker focuses on Next Practice solutions – this means we take best practice and look beyond to the ‘next’ practice.
Simple and easy to use
HRLocker makes People Management and hiring easy. Our cloud-based HR platform gives you worldwide access to a suite of safe and secure tools to help you with everything related to managing and hiring your people, from simple recruiting through to project tracking and employee management.
- Most secure HR system on the market – certified to ISO 27001.
- Developed and supported by professionals who know this space – continually developed with new features and improvements added weekly.
- Employee self-service for range of actions across updating personal details, managing requests and more – reducing administration costs and time answering queries.
- Designed for growing companies who want to scale their business.
- Extra features and add-ons available.
- Reduce recruitment costs through job boards & social referrals.
- Flexible HR System that grows with your business – choose the features you require now and scale later.
- Extensive reporting capability – whatever you put into HRLocker you can get out in report format.
- Mobile optimised & available everywhere – easy rollout to regional, overseas and distributed offices.
- Secure and simple to setup in minutes with full professional support, when needed.
- Intuitive and easy to navigate interface.
- No software installation needed.
- Reduces administration time and expense.
- 14-day trial with no strings attached.
- All data stored for HR & HireLocker in Microsoft’s £500m data centres with full multi-centre redundancy. (European-only Data Centres.)
- Online banking-level encryption on all Web communications
- Additional database encryption, firewalls and software protection.
- Servers in safe zone with biometric authorized access and 24hr video surveillance.
- Data access restricted to appropriate user type.
Customer challenges and HRLocker Solutions
Do any of these apply to you? Around 80% of our target sweet spot clients:
- PROBLEM: Have no existing HR application. SOLUTION: Flexible HR System that grows with your business – choose the features you require now and scale later.
- PROBLEM: Are using lots of different spreadsheets and emails to manage data. SOLUTION: Extensive reporting capability – whatever you put into HRLocker you can get out in report format. No software installation needed, all you need is internet access.
- PROBLEM: Often manage employees manually. SOLUTION: Employee self-service for range of actions across updating personal details, managing employee requests – reducing administration costs and time answering queries.
- PROBLEM: Have information held up with certain individuals rather than in a centralised system. SOLUTION: Mobile optimised & available everywhere – easy rollout to regional, overseas and distributed offices, HRLocker is used in over 44 countries.
- PROBLEM: Are growing fast and are starting to need to manage people for the first time (Nice problem!). SOLUTION: Secure and simple to setup in minutes with full professional support, when needed. Intuitive and easy to navigate interface. Reduce recruitment costs through job boards & social referrals.
Some Key HRLocker Modules:
- Empower employees to record their times.
- Simple approval and archive process.
- Track time on individual projects to ensure efficiency.
- Employees can simply select the dates they want to take off.
- An email will be sent to their manager notifying them of the request.
Quick Setup of Employees, Managers and Administrators
- Assign files to employees.
- Keep track of important employee information.
Free Jobs Boards & Social Referrals
- Share vacancies on social media.
- Track where applications come from.
- Set next review reminders.
- Store and sign-off performance review records and eliminate paper.
- Get the advice of experts and make your performance management system work.
Manage and Assign Documents
- Simple creation of training items.
- Easy upload of certifications.
- System reminder emails prior to expiration of certifications.
- Automates on-boarding of new employees.
Automate your Company’s Comps & Bens
- Easy set up Comps & Bens by Managers or Administrators.
- Manage Benefits by either Office, Department or Employee.
- Easily generate reports.
- Asset Management tracking.
- Assign bonus details per employee.
HRLocker HIRE ATS (Applicant Tracking System) feature for easier recruiting
- Social media job postings.
- Website integration – we can merge with, or build, your career page.
- HRLocker integration, making on-boarding easier than ever before!
- Job Boards.
- Instant edits.
- Pre screen-candidates.
- HireLocker is also available as a standalone product for sole recruitment needs.
HRLocker can integrate with payroll applications on a case by case basis but this can involve additional cost.
There no current APIs or integrations but these are on our development roadmap.
Usually our clients grant access to the relevant personnel in Finance so that they can pull and export the reports they need at the intervals they require the data.
Implementing a HR system is usually very difficult and costly, how is HRLocker different?
Many companies are used to Enterprise HR systems, which are very expensive to implement and can take months to deliver.
As HRLocker is a cloud-based tool, it can be planned and delivered in a matter of hours, compared to many months for larger enterprise products.
Your HRLocker instance can start wit a team as small as 15 employees and you can scale it from there without the need to put a large investment upfront.
My IT department is worried about our company implementing a cloud solution instead of deploying it in-house.
Our cloud solution is one of the safest HR systems on the market and we work closely with IT teams to ensure they are comfortable with implementing HRLocker and integrating it with their other applications.
We have several customers in Compliance-heavy sectors and frequently pass penetration testing from Enterprise-level clients.
Is it safe?
- Hosted on the Microsoft Azure platform with full multi-centre redundancy. (European-only safe-zone Data Centres with biometric authorized access and 24hr video surveillance and data access restricted to appropriate user type.)
- secure with encryption levels equivalent to those of online banking providers with additional database encryption, firewalls and software protection in place.
- GDPR and HR
HRLocker offers business large and small a wide-ranging suite of solutions for attracting and retaining talent.
We love to hear about specific needs via the chat bubble on the bottom of any of our web pages or by phone or email.
14-DAY FREE TRIAL
(no credit card required)
Share this Post